14th Sunday (Ordinary Time) 05-07-2015
- Today there will be 2nd Collection for Peter’s Pence which we will be sent to Rome.
- Today/Tomorrow will be celebrated as Faith Formation Sunday. There will be right of acceptance for First Holy Communicants and Confirmation candidates during the 9 am mass.
- Today/Tomorrow PPC Meeting will be held after the 9am mass.
- Centre For Social Action and The Bombay Catholic Sabha are organizing a training program on Saturday July 11, 2015 at St. Michael’s Auditorium, Mahim at 5.00 P.M. on how to access Government Scholarships for eligible students of the minority communities. Those interested in guiding school and college students and helping them to fill up the online application forms may attend.
- Holy Family Hospital Bandra is reviving the Patient Education Programme with a lecture on “Living with Diabetes” by Dr Vaishali Naik. It will be held on 22nd July at 11.oo a.m. at the conference room in the Basement at the Holy Family Hospital.
- All those who wish to join Legion Of Mary Kindly give your name to Fr. Diago or Mrs. Bella Fernandes.
- It is the duty of every member of this parish to support the church. Hence all the families are requested to update your church support.
- Pre-Baptism Course is a pre-condition for your children to get Baptized. We request all the couples to register your names during the 3rd month of
- Pregnancy. The Registration is done in the Parish office.
- Eucharistic Ministers meeting will be held on Friday 10th July, 2015 after the evening mass.
S.C.C Meetings for this Week:
- GANDHI NAGAR Area will meet on Thursday 9th July, 2015 at 7.30 p. m. at the residence of Gracy Fernandes Bldg. No.42.
- Steering Committee Meeting will be held on Monday 6th July 2015, after the evening Mass. All the SCC Co-ordinators are kindly requested to bring along the quarterly report of April, May & June 2015.
Thank you & God Bless you.
(Fr. Benedict Kerketta)