13th Sunday (Ordinary Time) 28-06-2015
- Today /Tomorrow will be celebrated as Laity Sunday. There will be commissioning of lay heads and assistants during 9am mass.
- There will be a programme for all the Lay heads at St. Andrews Auditorium from 4.30pm onwards. Only six passes are allotted to every parish. Those lay heads who wish to go can contact the parish priest.
- Today/Tomorrow Annual General Meeting of Bombay Catholic Sabha after the 9.00am mass. Parishioners those who have the membership card of BCS are requested to attend the meeting.
- On Saturday 4th July, 2015 there will be a Vigil Service for the 1st Holy Communicant & Confirmation Candidates at 7.30 p.m. at their respective SCC area.
- Next Sunday 5th July, 2015, there will be 2nd Collection for Peter’s Pence which we will be sent to Rome.
- PPC Meeting will be held on 5th July after the 9am mass.
- 5th July will be celebrated as Faith Formation Sunday.
- Centre For Social Action and The Bombay Catholic Sabha are organizing a training program on Saturday July 11, 2015 at St. Michael’s Auditorium, Mahim at 5.00 P.M. on how to access Government Scholarships for eligible students of the minority communities. Those interested in guiding school and college students and helping them to fill up the online application forms may attend.
- All those who wish to join Legion Of Mary Kindly give your name to Mrs. Bella Fernandes.
- It is the duty of every member of this parish to support the church. Hence all the families are requested to update your church support.
- Pre-Baptism Course is a pre-condition for your children to get Baptized. We request all the couples to register your names during the 3rd month of
Pregnancy. The Registration is done in the Parish office.
S.C.C Meetings for this Week:
- BHARAT NAGAR Area will meet on Sunday 28th June, 2015 at 7.30 p. m. at the residence of John Raymond D’ Souza A Wing 3rd Floor 308.
- BEHRAMPADA Area will meet on Sunday 28th June, 2015 at 7.30 p. m. at the residence of Lydia Mascarenhas, Razak Chawl.
- SIDDARTH NAGAR Area will meet on Monday 29th June, 2015 at 7.30 p. m. at the Parish Hall.
- Steering Committee Meeting will be held on 6th July 2015, after the evening Mass.
Thank you & God Bless you.
(Fr. Benedict Kerketta)