26th SUNDAY (Ordinary Time)
- Today/Tomorrow St. Vincent De Paul celebrating their Feast. There will be Lunch for Adopted families. Thanks to all the Donors & Benefactors for your generous contribution towards SVP.
- On Monday 28th September 2015 there will be SCC Steering Committee meeting after 6.30 p.m. Mass. All the SCC Co-ordinators are requested to attend the meeting without fail. You are also requested to submit your quarterly report on the same day.
- As you are aware, World Elders’ Day is celebrated on 1st This year the Bombay Archdiocesan Senior Citizens’ Association (BASCA) will commemorate this date with a Eucharistic Celebration at O.L. of Salvation Church Dadar, at 9.30 am on Friday, 2nd October 2015. Thereafter there will be a meeting of all the representatives of the Parish Senior Citizens’ Associations.
- Preparation for the Rite of Presentation of the Our Father there will be a vigil for First Holy Communicants and Confirmation Candidates on 3rd October at their respectively SCC group at 7.30 p.m. and next day on Sunday 4th October 2015 there will be presentation of the Our Father during 9.00 a.m. Mass.
- Next Sunday there will be PPC meeting after the 9.00 a.m. Mass.
- Peter’s Parish is conducting a Bible Quiz for Senior Citizens on November 1 from 6.30 p.m. onward in their School Hall. We encourage all our Parishioners to go and cheer our Senior Citizens. Senior Citizens those who wish to participate in the bible Quiz. Kindly give your names to Mr. Michael D’ Souza or P.K. Jadhav.
- Pre-Baptism Course is a pre-condition for your children to get Baptized. We request all the couples to register your names during the 3rd month of Pregnancy. The Registration is done in the Parish office.
Thank you & God Bless you.
(Fr. Benedict Kerketta)